TacticalModz
Owner
Developer

144 topics
791 posts

IGN: TacticalModz
by TacticalModz » 18 days ago

ValkNet will be going under maintenance due to constant crashes and major lag and serious TPS performance issues!

During this maintenance, ValkNet will not be online till Saturday 12th September but there is no estimated time but will surely release on that day.

I will be returning to college on Monday probably or Tuesday since my timetable is messed up. The schedule information in #info will change and everyone will be notified of any changes.

Don't worry I am still doing livestreams only when I feel like it. Updates will be slow when they come out but I will surely do some changes now and then occasionally.

~TacticalModz

Last edited: 9 days ago

Want to get to know me? I'm a pretty nice person, I like to chill and hang out with people and just having conversations how their day is going or if they are having a bad day. ❤️️
I'm a developer, I like to script ValkNet for passion. ValkNet is an amazing community service that I provide for the whole minehut community. I'm a very active developer who keeps in touch with their players and the staff team on a daily basis.
I'm the owner of ValkNet. I've been hosting it for 5 years and still continue to host it from this day on 😊

Make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel as I upload official ValkNet tutorials and a series of life as an owner and much more to come!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtwExaB1xx3lf15sF3fUMtg