Applications

You can currently apply to become either a staff member or builder!

zevka

3 topics
8 posts

IGN: devka
by zevka » about 1 year ago

Mobius syndrome is an extremely rare and extremely strange disease.

Relatively little is known about Mobius syndrome, because the amount of scientific literature with practical examples is small. We don't know exactly where this disease came from. However, Mobius syndrome is being diagnosed more and more often, so it is worth knowing the main diagnostic criteria and possible methods of therapy.

Mobius syndrome - what does it look like? Find out in the blog "Antina Anta - my view

Mobius syndrome was first described in the 19th century. Characterized by various symptoms: both neurological and musculoskeletal. Most often, with Mobius syndrome, we are dealing with paralysis of some cranial nerves (VI and VII pairs) and dysfunction of the rest. The result is a so-called "masked face", that is, the absence of facial expression. Patients cannot laugh, cry or express emotions. About 30% of patients also have signs of autism, and 10-15% have mental retardation. Strabismus, speech disorders, underdevelopment of the tongue, hearing problems, impaired development of teeth and limbs are also common; patients are also usually prone to keratitis or conjunctivitis.

Mobius syndrome is an extremely rare and extremely strange disease

Chaya

1 topics
205 posts

IGN: Chaya
by Chaya » about 1 year ago

Honestly I have been visiting this site for the longest time. I just got to know about research papers on networking topics here and they are well written. I am impressed.

gogers

0 topics
32 posts

IGN: grinders
by gogers » about 1 year ago

Learn more about the new opportunities offered by the platforms that supply it if you're interested in the world of cryptocurrencies and nft. For instance, https://chainers.io/ is a perfect illustration of how nicely the new idea of what is happening fits in and how it might form trends, both of which are crucial. Because of their widespread appeal, I actually like them.

Chaya

1 topics
205 posts

I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. Privacy Guides

Chaya

1 topics
205 posts

Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. หวยออนไลน์

Chaya

1 topics
205 posts

Thank you for a absolutely interesting blog. What else may additionally I profit that handy of data written in this kind of unadulterated right of get right of entry to? Ive a engagement that i am profitably now humming in the back of inspiration to, and i’ve been at the see out for such data. best internet provider Toronto

Chaya

1 topics
205 posts

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Επιχειρηματική εκπαίδευση

Chaya

1 topics
205 posts

I read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future. collagen sachets

Chaya

1 topics
205 posts

Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. best selling products

Chaya

1 topics
205 posts

Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. Internet Speed Test