Applications

You can currently apply to become either a staff member or builder!

letemburn

2 topics
4 posts

IGN: letemburn
by letemburn » 12 months ago

Sup guys, I just started working at this furniture design studio, and i'm trying to brainstorm up some ideas of what you guys are looking for in any given piece of furniture, namely sofa's. We're trying to design furniture for guys, but still get them out of the man cave/college dorm kind of bullshit. And the stuff you find in stores always

Just wanted to get any input I could on what a man is looking for in a piece of furniture, what he's avoiding, certain materials or styles that are more desirable - really any sort of relevant input would be appreciated!! Post a picture of your dream couch even!

jeandawson

1 topics
3 posts

IGN: jeandawson
by jeandawson » 11 months ago

Hi all! Congratulations on your new job at the furniture design studio! Designing furniture for guys is an exciting task. When a man buys furniture, he always looks for sofas that offer a comfortable seat and good support for the back. Functional features such as a recliner, storage space, or footrest can also be important. They also pay attention to durability, quality as well as the quality of the material. I can advise you of a site with a sofa https://www.1stopbedrooms.com/soletren-stone-sofa On this site you can buy a sofa for a price lower than their competitors as well as high-quality material, I am sure if you buy this sofa, it will please you for a long time.