Applications

You can currently apply to become either a staff member or builder!

bettyydawson

1 topics
2 posts

IGN: bettyyy
by bettyydawson » over 2 years ago

For ambitious students, creating an essay, in other words a motivational letter for university admission, is a chance to demonstrate academic ability, originality of thought, and to impress with their written just do my homework reviews. Some students enjoy the writing process itself, because there is a chance to implement their academic skills in the research, to make a worthy argument.

The question often arises how to write a memorable essay and distinguish yourself among the crowd. In this article, we will reveal this secret to you.

Why do we write an essay?

Before we write it, we need to go back to the basics, understand who will be checking and analyzing, after that it will become clear what teachers are looking for.

Not only the level of the student is taken into account, but also many other aspects:

Knowledge - fundamentally important, writing an essay provides an opportunity to check and consolidate information, which is important in the learning process, especially in the humanities.

Comprehension - checking the understanding and explanation of complex concepts and situations. Teachers pay attention to your ability to disclose a given topic. 

It is also a test of your ability to absorb and process large amounts of information in such a short amount of time, as well as your ability to emphasize important information.

A test of written English.

Writing, as part of the whole admission procedure, also has a limited time limit, testing your ability to plan and distribute your work. Of course, all tasks must be done at the highest level and submitted within the specified deadline.

Characteristics of a perfect essay

We already know why we write essays, but that's not enough. Teachers may have their own preferences in choosing the best, but there are still some features that distinguish the best from the best:

1.Originality of thought.

The hallmark of a good essay is originality. This does not mean that you have to present novelty of research in your paper, in fact, you will have enough time to study each subject in depth individually on GCSE, A-level, or even IB.

2. In-depth knowledge. 

It goes without saying that your essay should demonstrate not only in-depth knowledge, but also a clear understanding of the topic of the current problem, and reveal the topic, supported by a large number of arguments and theses.  To confirm the high quality of your work, you need to process a lot of information and compare other people's ideas about the topic.

3.Concretization of Information. 

The purpose of impeccable essay content is to inform and persuade. Using specific knowledge pertaining to a topic does not take up a lot of teachers' time. This brings us back to the issue of sorting the relevant facts and isolating the necessary and important information from the general. Superfluous information only shows that you didn't quite get the point.

4. Flawless English.

The structure of the narrative should be easy to understand. Suggestions should be logically constructed and understandable from the first time.  The main thing to stick to the logical connection between sentences and the transition from one fact to another. Well, of course, the spelling and grammar must be flawless.

5.Additional Knowledge.

Persistent students always read more than the recommended reading list.

Undoubtedly, reading books overtime will give you the opportunity to improve your knowledge, be the best among your peers, and make a profound impression with your outstanding essay. When studying English, for example, you don't need to read only specific texts.

We offer you some tips to help you expand your knowledge by reading additional literature:    

- Read and compare different works by the author;

- Work with contemporary literature. Analyze the text of the essay, whether you support contemporary thoughts;

- Do a psychological analysis of the author's work, study the work of the author's predecessors, what inspired the author to write the work;

- Read literary criticism;

- Analyze the thoughts of critics and determine whose opinions are closest to your own;

- Background. Here you can refer to the context of the work (we'll come back to that later).

At first glance, our advice may seem like a lot of extra work. It's a good idea to check out other methods as well, such as taking notes, writing out important information from the context.

Related Resources:

How to write a social studies essay

What is an essay and how to write one

Essay: plan and structure of the text

What is an essay?

qretre336

0 topics
1 posts

IGN: AlmightyPharoah
by qretre336 » over 2 years ago

There are heaps of hosting websites which supply you house for the coaching and acquire you things to travel on though even you best writing essay service can make things even a lot of fantastic as piece of writing writing services on which can provide you with a best service to form the service

gilberthat

0 topics
2 posts

IGN: kakashi
by gilberthat » over 2 years ago

Thanks for these tips. I think they will help many students get inspired. I believe that the main inspiration for writing a good essay is the idea that you can graduate with honors and get a prestigious job. Therefore, I recommend that you learn to write an essay on your own and not spend money on services that offer to do it for you. My advice for those who want to figure out how to write an essay on their own, use Instagram, there you can find many videos in which experienced teachers show and tell how to write an essay on any topic and there is always the opportunity to ask them questions in the comments. I noticed that many of these videos were posted by accounts that have at least 22 thousand of followers! I'm sure their owners used to buy instagram followers in order to increase their number.

Last edited: over 2 years ago

gilberthat

0 topics
2 posts

IGN: kakashi
by gilberthat » over 2 years ago

Someone may think your thoughts are correct, but I think otherwise. Think about what the price is for trusting someone to write your essays for money? I will answer you if you do this, you will not learn anything, because you will not practice writing skills and apply the knowledge you have already gained in other subjects. That is, your training will be less effective. Therefore, I advise you to learn to write essays on your own, for example, with the help of free educational materials on Instagram. There are many essay writing posts from experienced teachers and there is always the opportunity to ask questions in the comments. I found about a hundred similar posts there and most of them had at least 48 thousand of likes! I am sure the authors of these posts repeatly buy instagram likes in order to wind up their number.

ChelseaRyan

0 topics
1 posts

IGN: LiamPaterson
by ChelseaRyan » over 2 years ago

There is valuable information for investors . The post about the visit https://www.purshology.com/blog/2021/08/26/how-modern-technology-has-changed-education-for-better/ the site for stock exchange content is beautifully written . Keep sharing such information to keep the people updated about this post . Such an incredible posts .

SmithMark

0 topics
1 posts

IGN: Smith22
by SmithMark » over 2 years ago

I needed coursework help UK and my friend suggested ma to take service from speedycoursework i trusted my friend and took service from them and belive me they were too professional and i got desired marks because of them.

gilberthat1

0 topics
1 posts

IGN: mikejohnson
by gilberthat1 » over 2 years ago

I guess you can promote your essay company on social media too. If you want to start from instagram I advise you to buy instagram followers regularly for your page.

rrobert

0 topics
1 posts

IGN: Rrobert
by rrobert » about 1 year ago

Our custom essay service employs experienced and responsible essay writers from the United States and other English-speaking countries. The reason why we chose this service is that we work only with professional essay writers and trained account managers who have the necessary skills and experience. Support Our Custom Essay Writing Company For further support, one of our super authors can write a unique essay to your specifications, and our support staff is always ready to answer your questions. If you are in limbo when it comes to your custom essay writing service, our custom essay writing services will stave off your woes at the best price on the Internet. We are among the best academic websites and have a strong base of over 200K satisfied customers and provide support for tailored essay writing as they wish. If you use our custom essay service, our authors will ensure that the idea is a better version of what you have in mind.