Applications

You can currently apply to become either a staff member or builder!

Chobi

1 topics
1 posts

IGN: Chobi
by Chobi » over 2 years ago

MeWe social media. MeWe earns from the premium subscription, which gives Mobile Phone Number you more optiont challenges. It strikes me, for example, that alternative social Mobile Phone Number media are often inaccessible and unattractive. During my research I came across this article about the importance of design for alternative technology .  Design and ease of use are the keys to success. If I first have to look for a Mobile Phone Number manual to understand how Pixelfed works, I quickly give up. Let alone that I can convince my friends to switch to such a platform as well. If I had to say one thing to (...) developers, it would be that they should be a little nice to designers and Mobile Phone Number non-technical users. 

Wouter Moraal And that, of course, is the other big  Phone Number  how do you get people to switch to other networks? I recently heard the story of someone who started sharing the photos of her newborn baby only on Signal and convinced part of her family to Mobile Phone Number switch from WhatsApp. As long as all your friends and family still use Facebook and WhatsApp, how do you break free from that? Mobile Phone Number  Van Dijck, Jacobs and Stikker use Public Spaces to try to ensure that at least public institutions set a good example. Will citizens then follow them? I'm curious how you see these developments. And do you know any other great examples of open internet and social media? Let us know in the comments below. 

This article previously appeared in a shorter form in the Frankwatching Weekly. Mobile Phone Number Would you also like to receive this Saturday edition in your mailbox? Register here . Make informed choices Despite the fact that a lot is happening in social media land, you don't have to go with Mobile Phone Number every trend. It is important to see what suits your organization. Take the time to develop a thoughtful strategy for your content, channels and campaigns. Only in this way will you achieve the best result. Need Mobile Phone Number some more help? Then our Training Social media strategy is for you. Curious? 

gogers

0 topics
32 posts

IGN: grinders
by gogers » about 1 year ago

The most puzzling question for many newcomers to photography is why a lens hood should be mounted to the lens. I was genuinely surprised by the answer I received for question skylum.com/blog/when-to-use-lens-hood-practical-tips because it actually enables you to take better photos without the use of expensive equipment. This, in my opinion, is a necessity for every photographer.